Terms and Conditions
The term ‘dowjanes.com’ or ‘themilliondollaryear.com’ or ‘Money School' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Dow Janes LLC, a Limited Liability Company of Idaho registered as a Limited Liability Company with the registered agent address of 491 N Main St, Suite 300, Kethcum, ID 83340. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dow Janes LLC’s prior written consent.
Million Dollar Year Terms and Conditions
Dow Janes LLC offers a suite of training courses sold through enrollment in our membership site https://members.DowJanes.com.
As a member of the Million Dollar Year, you agree to not share your username and/or access to the program with anyone else. You understand that you have purchased access to this program for yourself only. The information, materials, and workbooks contained herein are designed for educational purposes only and may not be reproduced in any manner or format without specific written permission from Dow Janes, LLC. This information is not designed nor intended to provide guarantees of any kind nor to be considered investment advice.
Dow Janes, LLC, The Million Dollar Year, and any and all associates of Dow Janes LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any financial or other claims inferred from these materials.
You are solely responsible for your own financial decisions. In the event that you use the information to make you own investment decisions, the author and publisher of this program assumes no responsibility. The information provided on this site, on the membership platform, and during coaching calls is for educational purposes only.
Money Back Guarantee for The Million Dollar Year
When you purchase annual enrollment in The Million Dollar Year, you are expressly agreeing to comply with our conditional money back guarantee.
If you purchased the monthly option of The Million Dollar Year, you agree to complete 12 monthly payments. You may not terminate these payments prior to completing all 12. In some cases of extenuating circumstances, you may be eligible for a 1 month pause in your payments at our discretion.
The Million Dollar Year comes with a 100% double-your-investment satisfaction guarantee. If one year after completing your Million Dollar Year you have not increased your net worth by at least twice what you paid for it – we will give you your money back.
In order to receive your refund, you must do the following:
*Complete The Million Dollar Year Signature Curriculum 12 Step training. Our membership site keeps track of this for you and will be used to determine if you completed the course.
*Participate in The Million Dollar Year Online Community for an entire year. The group tracks participation and the history will be searched to see if you were reaching out with any questions.
*Complete your weekly money ritual each week and demonstrate that you were applying the financial habits being taught.
On day 732 after purchase, if these three conditions are met and you have not increased your net worth by double the cost of your investment in the program, then you may request a refund.
Please note, this refund policy is a courtesy to you and is not required by law. Beyond our conditional money back guarantee, we do not offer refunds.
Our refund policy is clearly stated in all sales presentations and marketing materials. It is also clearly displayed on this page, which is linked to on all order forms for our products and services. We make NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
If you email or call in trying to get us to make an exception, your request will be denied. Once we send you a notification on how to receive your refund, we will stop communicating with you on the topic unless you provide the required material above to receive your refund.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.